Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bex and Steven get Married!!!

Today, Saturday, December 20, 2008 my fantastic sister-in-law, Rebecca and my equally fantastic new brother-in-law got sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful wonderful day, and we are so excited to have Steven as the newest member of the Bowen family. Here are a few highlights.
Here we are with the beautiful bride outside the Temple.
Here is a cute shot of the happy couple. I swear they could both be models!
This, of course, is Brad and Chasey with Brad's older brother Matt, and his adorable son, Zach.
And a great way to end this post is with a fabulous picture of my two men. I have a feeling that all too soon, Chasey will be in this same position saying, "Look mom, no hands!" He is so talented!!

Congrats Becca and Steven!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day. It's always so nice to go the Temple and go to a sealing and remember your own. We did that last week with my Nephew. I saw you today after church and when I waved I thought of the primary, you are so good with the kids and they sang so well today. Great job! It sounded so nice.

The Jones :) said...

Looks like a fun day, and they look like a happy couple...about time they're married...seems like it's been a long engagement...at least since I first met them!! Congrats to them though...glad you guys had a good day though!! Chase is pretty cute in that little tux or suit thing!!!

Matt and Suzy Bowen said...

Great pix, Caradon. Thanks for posting these.