Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter "Saturday"

My Parents came down for Easter weekend, though we didn't actually have Easter together. We had a fun Saturday though, filled with my whole family being here, having a BBQ, my dad, brother in law and Brad putting all new interior doors in our house, setting up a trampline in the yard we got from my sister and brother in law, all the girls getting massages to celebrate my mom's birthday and attending Chasey's first Easter Egg Hunt!! My mom and I took him, along with good friends Ryan and Becki Jones and their two kiddies, over to Mountain View High School. It was seperated into age groups, so the little kids would have a better chance of not getting run over, but it was raining which was a little disappointing. Fortunately, functioning in rain runs in my blood so it didn't really faze me. Here are some fun pix of my little "egg hunter!" Once Chasey had gotten one, he was content so I had to get a few more for him. Here's my mom and Chasey together. It was fun to have her there. And here's me and my cute boy. Such a fun day!!

No comments: