Saturday, January 8, 2011

52 Week Challenge- Week 1

I am pleased to report successful results this first week. It seems that my hard work has paid off. Wait for it......
Weight 280, four pounds lost!!!
Arms 15 in, same.
Bust 48 in, same.
Waist 46.5 in, half an inch lost!!!
Hips 51 in, same.
Thighs 29 in, same.

I am pleased that things turned out well for my first week. I worked really hard on my diet to eat smaller portions, more fruits and veggies, hardly any sugar and tons of water. I also did Aerobics one morning, and Zumba three evenings. And I tried to walk as often as I could, considering the weather and that Taylor is so young. As soon as I can I want to get back to walking around the neighbor once or twice every day.

So stay tuned for next week. Thanks to all for your support so far, I am feeling very confident, and appreciative of all the love I have in my life!!

8 comments:

Scenic Pit Stops said...

Great job, Caradon!

Becky Whitney said...

you rock! good job!

Becki said...

Yay for you...more results then I've had...snot face :P

Wendy said...

That's so great, Caradon!!

Wendy said...

That's so great, Caradon!!

Deb Cox said...

Congratulations! Losing weight is hard work and you proved that you can do it. I celebrate even when it's only a tenth of a pound because every little bit counts!

Party of Five said...

you are so awesome!!! Good job Caradon, I am proud of you!

The Jenkins Family said...

Great job, Sister! A word of advice...consider taking your measurements only once a month. It's not going to change much from week to week, but if you do it once a month, it's awesome when you lose an inch here, two inches there, etc. It makes you feel like you are accomplishing more. Just a thought....Love you!