Monday, February 28, 2011

52 Week Challenge - Week 8

Well, this was my first week since I had to "start over" with my scale setback and all. It was a pretty good week. I should have posted on Saturday but I was in Logan with my little family at my parents house, so I am posting today. It was also good to spend some time with my parents as my dad is on a weight loss journey himself, and he was able to give me a few tips. More about that later. Anyway, my Biggest Loser points this week were 46, up a lot from last week, and I was really pleased with that, but even better was my weight loss this week. I lost two pounds!! Down to 281, but sorry to share so much, I was also on my period!! I know that can have an effect on weight loss, so I am hoping this upcoming week will be good too. Overall I am pleased and looking forward to more, I hope!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations!!

Roberts Family said...

Way to keep with it Caradon! Love the positive attitude!!!!

katie said...

We miss you too Caradon!!! Thanks for always reading and commenting on my blog. Love you!