Monday, July 18, 2011

A New Challenge

Well, today I am starting a new weight loss challenge.  It is similar to the Biggest Loser Challenge I did earlier this year, but it is involving money this time, which I could really use!  We keep track of daily points again, and the most points at the end of 12 weeks wins.  I am doing it with a bunch of strangers, cuz I found the blog of the person who coordinates it through another friends blog, but maybe that will be motivation for me.  Some time this week I need to send in a before picture and paragraph about why I want to do it, so I will be sure to post that, but one of the challenges to earn points is to blog or write in a journal every day, so you will be seeing a lot more from me on here.  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! you will do wonderfully! Is that a word? I hope so because it's pretty!

Party of Five said...

Whahoo!!! I am so excited for you. I know you can do it, and I can't wait to hear how it is going. Make sure to post what you are doing ie- eating, NOT eating, work out etc... so you can help others! You are awesome!

Wendy said...

That's great, Caradon! Woohoo!

The Jenkins Family said...

I'll be right there with you! I'm rooting for you!